HOUSE KEEPING – JOB DESCRIPTION
Pay Status: Non-Exempt (Support)
- Able to walk/twist /bend for long periods for long periods of time
- No Medical problems with arms, hands, and back
- Follow GMP’s as required
- Able to work at a safe fast pace
- Willing to train and able to follow on safety rules inside and outside of the plant
- Able to work well with other and take directions from lead/supervisor/managers
HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
CLEAN THE FOLLOWING:
- Box Room
- Break room
- Men/women restrooms
- Office Restroom
- Outside of plant
- Parking lots
- Clean and wash trash cans from outside – once a week with soap and water.
- Other duties assigned
- Lift up to 50 to 60 pounds
- Push and sweep
- Be standing for 8-9 hours’ daily
WORK ENVIRONMENT: WET/COLD 40 TO 55 F
PPE: All P.P.E. will be provided except for work shoes. (Shoes must be slip proof and water resistant.)
Work material will be required while in the production area.
NO TENNIS SHOES IN THE PRODUCTION AREA WILL BE ALLOWED.
- FIRST SHIFT starts at 6:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm to 4 pm.
- SECOND SHIFT starts at 4pm and ends from 1 am to 2 am.
- MONDAY-SATURDAY (Sunday if scheduled will be mandatory, check with your Supervisor to see if you are scheduled to work Sundays. You will be given 2 (30 minute) breaks (Not paid).