• Ability to perform the essential job duties
• Able to stand and walk for 8 to 9 hours.
• No medical problems with arms, hands and back.
• Able to work in cold temperatures (40-55F)
• Able to communicate with others
• Be always alert
• Perfect attendance is required for this job
HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
• To ensure Ice or Co2 is place on finish product (6 pounds per layer or more)
• Get cardboard, combos and boxes ready to use with finish product
• Keep area neat and clean
• Lift up to 50 to 60 pounds
• Scooping ice
• Repetitive motion for 8-9 hours
• Be standing for 8-9 hours’ daily
WORK ENVIRONMENT: WET/COLD 40 TO 55 F
PPE: All P.P.E. will be provided except for work shoes. (Shoes must be slip proof and water resistant.)
Work material will be required while in the production area.
NO TENNIS SHOES IN THE PRODUCTION AREA WILL BE ALLOWED.
• MONDAY-SATURDAY (Sunday if scheduled will be mandatory, check with your Supervisor to
see if you are scheduled to work Sundays. You will be given 2 (30 minute) breaks (Not paid).
Tipo de Trabajo
Fecha Límite de Solicitud