Responsibilities and Tasks
• Drive a commercial Tractor-Trailer (18 wheels)
• May drive the fork lift
• Perform other duties as assigned in the shipping and receiving department
• Must be able to keep shipping and receiving yard/dock clean
• Keep trailers’ and yard dogs fuel
• Able to help others when needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned in the shipping and receiving department.
• CDL license class A for local deliveries between our two local plants.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• 2+ years job-related experience driving large commercial trucks
• Forklift experience preferred.
• Safe driving record and history.
• Pass DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals.
• Pass a company paid DOT physical.
• Prompt, daily attendance.
• Shipping and receiving Sunday work may be required based on production schedule
PPE Required: Safety shoes (impervious/slip resistant)
Job Type: Full-time