Works in various positions including but not limited to bagging raw product, placing bags of product in boxes stacked onto pallets.
General Responsibilities & Duties
- Must work at a pace consistent with the rate of product flow as specified by the department supervisor or their designee.
- Must be able to process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations
- Must maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Must process product in accordance with operating procedures.
- Must observe equipment operation and notify appropriate personnel of any malfunctions.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements in accordance with the Company’s safety training.
- Must participate in process improvement and problem solving by utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
- Must perform other tasks in other areas or departments as directed by the department supervisor or their designee.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to comprehend simple instructions, and apply common sense
- Must be able to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
- Must be able to perform other duties as directed
- Must be able to work in temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Must be able to walk or stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to withstand the use of your hands, arms and wrists in a repetitive motion for 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to bend and/or twist your body as necessary to complete your work assignment
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to kneel, stoop, and/or crouch
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds