LOADER (SHIPPING DEPARTMENT) JOB DESCRIPTION
|Pay Status: Non-Exempt|
- Able to lift over 10 lbs.
- Able to walk/twist/bend for long periods of time.
- Have basic knowledge of numbers and basic math.
- No medical problems with arms, hands, and back.
- Able to work in cold/hot temperatures.
- Basic knowledge of forklift.
- Follow GMPs as required.
- Willing to train and able to follow up safety rules inside and outside the plant.
- Able to work well with others and take directions from Lead/Supervisor/Managers.
- Able to understand and speak English.
- Able to work at a safe fast pace.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Take inventory of cooler every 4 hours.
- Keep cooler and dock area clean of water, wood, etc.
- Do load diagram and verify all information is correct before loading a trailer.
- Write manifest for all combos on incoming loads.
- Put wood pallets, combos, liners, etc. in box room for production.
- Able to cover for employees that are off work, IE(Q.A. temps for product, Q.A. load sheet, load diagram, manifest writing.)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: WET/COLD 32F TO 34F/HOT (Depending on outside temperatures.)
PPE: All P.P.E will be provided except for work shoes (Must be slip proof and water resistant)
NO TENNIS SHOES WILL BE ALLOWED
TIME: 1st Shift starts at 6:00AM and ends at 2:30PM.
2nd Shift starts at 2:00PM and ends at 10:30PM.
3rd Shift starts at 10:00PM and ends at 6:30AM.
Monday-Saturday (Sunday if scheduled will be mandatory, check with your supervisor if you will be scheduled for a Sunday to work), one 30 min break (not paid), be able to cover for other shifts as needed.