MANIFEST- JOB DESCRIPTION
Pay Status: Non-Exempt (Support)
- Ability to perform the essential job duties
- Computer knowledge
- Able to stand and walk for 8 to 9 hours.
- No medical problems with arms, hands and back.
- Able to work in cold temperatures (40-55F)
- Able to communicate with others
- Be alert at all times
HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- To ensure all raw material is count for
- Be able to review invoices and ensured accuracy for further process
- Establish and maintained effective working relationships
- Keep average of finished product for every cutting table
- Ensure all labels are ready for each product code
- Ability to accurately transfer manifest information into computer
- Bend and Lift up to 50 to 60 pounds
- Stretch up or sideways to pick up or to put aside
- Repetitive motion for 8-9 hours
- Be standing for 8-9 hours’ daily
WORK ENVIRONMENT: WET/COLD 40 TO 55 F
PPE: All P.P.E. will be provided except for work shoes. (Shoes must be slip proof and water resistant.)
Work material will be required while in the production area.
NO TENNIS SHOES IN THE PRODUCTION AREA WILL BE ALLOWED.
- FIRST SHIFT starts at 6:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm to 4 pm.
- SECOND SHIFT starts at 4pm and ends from 1 am to 2 am.
- MONDAY-SATURDAY (Sunday if scheduled will be mandatory, check with your Supervisor to see if you are scheduled to work Sundays. You will be given 2 (30 minute) breaks (Not paid).