The mission of Gemstone Foods, LLC is to provide the value-added food service and wholesale poultry market with products that exceed our customers’ expectations. Using the collective poultry experience of our management, we are dedicated to earning the trust of our customers by adhering to strenuous federal and local food and worker safety standards. We also strive to become a premier employer in the community, enriching the local families of our workers, owners, and business partners.
- Correctly wrap outgoing combos in cooler.
- Place incoming combos onto the production floor.
- Collect and turn in manifest from incoming and/or outgoing combos.
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to pass PIT training/certification test
- Ability to perform the essential job duties
- Able to walk/Twist/bend for long periods of time
- No medical problems with arms, hands, and back
- Able to work in cold/hot temperatures
- Basic knowledge of forklifts
- Follow GMP as required
- Willing to train and able to follow up safety rules inside and outside the plant
- Able to work well with other and take directions from lead/supervisors/managers
- Able to understand and speak English
- Able to work at a safe fast pace
- Able to lift 70-100 Pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for 8 to 9 hours.
- Have basic knowledge of numbers.
- No medical problems with arms, hands and back.
- Able to work in cold temperatures (45-50f)
- Able to work alongside others.
- Work Environment: Wet/Cold 40 TO 55 F
All P.P.E. will be provided except for work shoes. (Shoes must be slip proof and water resistant.)
- Work material will be required while in the production area.
- NO TENNIS SHOES IN THE PRODUCTION AREA WILL BE ALLOWED.