Work in various positions including but not limited to inspecting product for quality deficiencies, determining product grade and separating product of different grades. Will place raw product in bags per customer specifications.
General Responsibilities & Duties
- Must work at a pace consistent with the rate of product flow as specified by the department supervisor or their designee.
- Must be able to process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations
- Must maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Must process product in accordance with operating procedures.
- Must observe equipment operation and notify appropriate personnel of any malfunctions.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements in accordance with the Company’s safety training.
- Must participate in process improvement and problem solving by utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
- Must perform other tasks in other areas or departments as directed by the department supervisor or their designee.
- Must be able to work at a pace consistent with the speed of the flow of product
- Must be able to grade breasts, tenders and wings
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to comprehend simple instructions, and apply common sense
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have adequate hand and eye coordination
- Must be able to stretch vertically and horizontally
- Must be able to work in temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Must be able to walk or stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Must use hands to handle, control, and feel objects or tools
- Must be able to withstand the use of your hands, arms, and wrists in a repetitive motion for 8-10 hours per day
- Must be able to bend or twist the body
- Must be able to climb ladders or scaffolds
- Must be able to kneel, stoop, couch, or crawl
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds