Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Raw Material Scheduler/Planner will coordinate optimal production schedules and maintain inventory levels.
- Raw Material planning for finished goods.
- Analyze inventory and prepare weekly production schedules utilizing the sales forecast and product inventory
- Develop and communicate weekly production schedules to producing plants and Co-Packers to ensure ship dates and optimal plant performance levels are met
- Adjust production schedules daily or as needed based on changes in demand, variation on production (yields, quality, holds), and regulatory testing
- Work with Production Personnel, Sales Team, Sales Support and Vendors to coordinate availability of finished products
- Track and monitor production volume of materials by SKU to assist procurement on supply order quantities
- Generate and maintain reports including but not limited to, daily shortage report for shipments, weekly shortage report for shipments, Booking Variance Report, Production Planning Capacity, and Weekly Production Tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must possess strong analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines through sound project management, prioritization
- Possess troubleshooting and organizational skills and the ability to adjust to changing requirements
- Demonstrate a strong service orientation, business analytics, problem solving, and managerial skills
- Requires timely and efficient decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Accounting
Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery. Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment ranges from normal office levels to loud.
- Ability to work in an office and plant environment with exposure to noise, equipment and machinery
- Able to work in a facility with varying temperatures (34˚ F to 95˚ F) for prolonged periods of time
- Position may require overnight travel
Job Type: Full-time
All customers and employees are required to wear masks and social distance.