- Knowledge of Gemstone Foods production cuts
- Be able to use a knife
- Able to stand and walk for 8 to 9 hours.
- Have basic knowledge of numbers.
- No medical problems with arms, hands and back.
- Able to work in cold temperatures (40-55F)
- Able to communicate with others
HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- To teach skills and knowledge to new employees
- Monitor product cuts and weights from employees to ensure meet customers specifications
- Stand and walk for (8-9 hours)
- Use a knife
- Be standing for 8-9 hours’ daily
- Keep track of employees performance
WORK ENVIRONMENT: WET/COLD 40 TO 55 F
PPE: All P.P.E. will be provided except for work shoes. (Shoes must be slip proof and water resistant.)
Work material will be required while in the production area.
NO TENNIS SHOES IN THE PRODUCTION AREA WILL BE ALLOWED.
- FIRST SHIFT starts at 6:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm to 4 pm.
- SECOND SHIFT starts at 4pm and ends from 1 am to 2 am.
MONDAY-SATURDAY (Sunday if scheduled will be mandatory, check with your Supervisor to see if you are scheduled to work Sundays. You will be given 2 (30 minute) breaks (Not paid).