- Good hand coordination.
- Able to stand in one place for 8 to 9 hours.
- Have basic knowledge of numbers.
- No medical problems with arms, hands and back.
- Able to work in cold temperatures.
- Able to work alongside others.
- Able to use a knife.
MAKE PRODUCTION: HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Separate product according to weight range/cut.
- Separate fillets, tender, nuggets and trim.
- Keep area clean.
- Keep track of the knife you use daily.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor or management
- Be standing 8-9 hours daily.
- Working with a knife (Coordination)
- Repetitive motion with wrist. Wrist will be moving in a circular back and forth motion most of the day. You will be holding the knife most of the day. Your hand will be in a fisted position.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: WET/COLD 32 TO 45 F
PPE: All P.P.E. will be provided except for work shoes. (Shoes must be slip proof and water resistant.)
Work material will be required while in the production area.
NO TENNIS SHOES IN THE PRODUCTION AREA WILL BE ALLOWED.