The Gemstone Future Hispanic
Gemstone Foods, LLC in conjunction with Jamas Capital Management is proud to announce its 2020 Hispanic Heritage Scholarship of
$2,500, designed to support students of Hispanic descent who are pursuing a
higher-education degree. We are committed to helping our community members
achieve their educational and career goals, and this scholarship allows us to directly
contribute to their financial needs.
Applications are due by July 31, 2020. This year’s scholarship
recipient will be announced by October 2020.
1) Be a current student or high-school senior planning to attend an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university.
2) Have an un-weighted 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
3) Be of Hispanic descent.
4) Be a U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, DACA or eligible non-citizen.
1) How has your Hispanic heritage shaped your career goals?
2) What are the most important issues the Hispanic community is facing today?
3) Name a person of Hispanic descent who has inspired you and discuss how
they have impacted your life.
How to Apply
To apply for the 2020 Gemstone Future Hispanic Leaders Scholarship, please fill out
the application below with your information, 500-word essay, and your most