- Able to lift 70-100 Pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for 8 to 9 hours.
- Have basic knowledge of numbers.
- No medical problems with arms, hands and back.
- Able to work in cold temperatures (45-50f)
- Able to work alongside others.
HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Fill Tables with Product.
- Take Filled Tubs to the scale to be weighed
- Make Combos /Boxes
- Keep area clean.
- Stack used cardboard boxes on pallets – Throw away used bags
- Get Boxes and Combos from Box Room as Needed
- Clean floor or condensation when told
- Bring ICE, CO2, or Water when needed to the scale
- Separate Product according to weight range
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor or management
- Bending to lift tubs
- Lift boxes with product (70 up to 90 pounds)
- Reaching up or side way to dump boxes/tubs
- Moving combos /boxes
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: WET/COLD 40 TO 55 F
PPE: All P.P.E. will be provided except for work shoes. (Shoes must be slip proof and water resistant.)
Work material will be required while in the production area.
NO TENNIS SHOES IN THE PRODUCTION AREA WILL BE ALLOWED.